Mark has been sick now ever since I returned from California. I feel so bad for him! Bryce has been sick since the day after I returned! They both have had pink eye and they were allergic to the drops given by there doctors! The doctors were talking about admitting Bryce yipes! Thanks everyone for all your prayers for my boys! Bryce is now better!
I had to cancel Sam's birthday party due to pink eye! Sam started getting symptoms on Wednesday! So I called and canceled it on Thursday morning, the people were really nice. We will have a birthday party for him sometime next month when everyone is feeling better! I really wanted to have a nice birthday party. We were going to have his party in Helena, which is the next town over, at the carousel there! It's a dandy place with lots of horses and ice cream Sam's two favorite things together! Thats the picture of it right there on the left!
I am still getting caught up on everything after being in Salt Lake for the concert, then California the next week! I wonder where I live anymore! My laundry is piled high I did 5 loads yesterday and three so far today! I'm almost done. I have decided we have way to many clothes, considering the fact that we still have clean clothes in our drawers with 10 loads of laundry on our back porch! So I am throwing out superfluous clothing of mine the kids and even Mark's! I already have three bags on my front porch and two upstairs they are sorted by size. So if you need some kids clothes 12- 18 months I'm getting rid of em! I am saving Sam's 3T stuff because I know Bryce will be in them by the week! He is such a huge kid! Bryce now weighs about 27
pounds! Sam didn't weigh that till he was almost two and a half!heres a picture of Sam at 2!and a current picture of Bryce!
No comments:
Post a Comment