Monday, October 27, 2008

me meth paper!

I had to write a meth paper for one of my classes.I was going to post it however I am worried someone might steal it...

I think it turned out ok! I have been so busy with life that I haven't posted. I am not pregnant...yay! I was worried after having the essure done it would be very bad if I was pregnant it would most likely be a tubal pregnancy and could be life threatening. So anyhow what give a false positive pregnancy on a test? PCOS! again yay! I am so sick of PCOS I thought I had conquered it during my last pregnancy with Bryce. My weight is up and therefore I am experiancing symptoms again. So they have me on metformin I have lost 15 pounds already! I hope the weight loss continues! The metformin is making me sick again I have been puking and having diarrhea however I have less pain in my ovaries and have normal periods again so you have to weigh the benefits. I don't want to end up with ovarian cancer so I need to continue the medicine. Plus cysts are no fun at all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can post it after you get it all turned in and graded and stuff, cain'tcha?

I'm glad you're not dangerously pregnant and losing weight, but not glad why or why. Sick sucks.