Sunday, November 2, 2008
25 loads of laundry
Why is it that we seems to own more crap than we could possibly ever use in a lifetime? I often wonder about that! I am again tossing crap out my doors and windows calling ENOUGH! Mark hates it when I get fussy and throw stuff away, but he is generally in a good mood after the clutter has been eradicated! I really hate living in a cluttered house and would rather live in an immaculate one! However I do own two boys, a husband, a dog and an alley cat, so the probability of having a clean house is like sweeping pine cones off a forest floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"If seven maids with seven mops
swept it for half a year,
do you suppose" the walrus said
"that they could get it clear"
"I doubt it" said the carpenter
and shed a bitter tear
Will this blog ever actually let me post a comment?
I doubt it, said the Fi, and shed a bitter tear
Well it did, and a mighty fine comment it was, too. Glad to know your purgative efforts are proceeding apace, Tiff!
Post a Comment