so have you ever had a weird couple months were ya like don't really do anything but you are exhausted! I woke up a couple weeks ago and decided to do something.. now I can't shut it off. I am compelled to do things. I am cleaning out every cabinet closet like I am moving soon or nesting. I am obsessed with the dusting the vacuuming the? whatever. I hope it will shut off soon before I run out of stuff to throw away. My cabinets are alphabetized now..who freakin does that. now I am worn out...
so we have a roommate now... Sam is starting Kindergarten next fall...Bryce is getting biiig!... Mark needs to stay out of the hospital!! I mean it no more hospital time this year period! 4 times in 6 months! I am losing my mind.... perhaps the impulsive cleaning thingy I don't know. I don't know. I also babysit my roommate's daughter... bringing my kid total up to 3! I don't tear my hair out daily .. just every other day. I haven't blogged because I have been tooo busy
can you believe it I feel like I have been doing nothing but I was too busy to do things I enjoy. I hate it i do...
Sam's 5th birthday next friday email me for details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment