Mark, the kids and I spent the weekend out at the ranch as caretakers! We had a blast satellite TV woot woot...oh wait! I mean yeah out doors and ...dirt! We spent a good part of Saturday hiking with the kiddos. We picked berries and skipped rocks in our creek. Watched as the farmers harvested the hay all throughout the Gulch! Our hay was harvested last week and is now in neat little bundles all over the field! The neighbors down the road always buy our hay so it is already sold. We are expecting quite a profit this year. The folks will most likely be able to afford tires for the truck and a few other nice things they need!
Sam has his first skinned knee...poor kid he is still crying around about it. It is pretty deep and looks awful.I have been working hard to keep it from infection. Sam being a sensory kid keeps pulling off the band aid due to it causing him irritation. It's always something with him!
Bryce or Sam broke his first window today! Kids and toy car and windows ugh! I wonder how much it will be to replace it! They were both banging on the front window, I had told them to stop and they did, I placed them both in separate corners punished them and thought nothing of it. I didn't realize they had cracked the window till several hours later when I was going grocery shopping!
Bryce is going through a screaming phase! Yay just as Sam has stopped Bryce starts him up again! Now I have two screamers I think I may go mad! lol j/k Screaming doesn't really phase me anymore...maybe that part of me is going deaf I can't hear to tell you lol. However my ears do hurt a lot. you know how you feel after a rock concert, ya kinda like that!
Sam has been sleeping I have turned into a human again! I hope this sleeping trend continues!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment