Sam had 12 hours of much needed sleep! He woke up twice during that time but screamed once and went back to sleep! Unfortunately it seems that him having that much sleep has just awakened the fact that he needs the sleep that he has missed for six+ months. Today he is cranky and craving sensory input. He has used his brush twice today and its only 3 pm. Mark has discovered he can tickle the screams away! He threaten to tickle Sam for screaming Sam say no no but really he needs it! I wish Sam would use his weighted blanket to help himself self sooth.
On a side note I got called for jury duty! Finally! I been waiting my whole life for it! Unfortunately I can't do it due to my duty to take care of Sam. So I paid a dollar to have it notarized so I can be excused. mark also got called for jury duty! He gets to do it he is less than pleased... I want to trade with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment