Friday, July 25, 2008

Bryce Really Scared Me!

My dear sweet baby was almost lost forever last night at Evel Kenievel Days last night! Mark set him down for a second to dig in his wallet and Bryce wandered off! I was so scared I was running through the crowd rambling and screaming off Bryce's basic description. He was found about a minute later a woman was holding him looking for his parents. He was happy and unaltered by the whole experience. Mark however had a really hard time forgiving himself afterwards, as did I. Sam was the first person to notice Bryce was missing! I didn't realize Mark had set Bryce down so I wasn't even thinking about watching him... this has shown me several things though! Sam actually loves his brother, Sam is more capable then I thought, Bryce is really fast and could be lost, and on and on.

side note Sam slept last night without pills! Wednesday he couldn't sleep,Tuesday he was up twice...

No comments: