Tuesday, July 15, 2008
here we go again
It's started back up again! Sam sleep till 11 pm then is awake for two hours then... it started up again Saturday and hasn't quit. I been giving him a double dose of his medicine like the doctor suggested and it only worked Friday and now its not working again! I have an appointment this coming Friday. I was supposed to get an appointment with a psychiatrist but they still haven't called me back. Today I had my expert from FA over today and asked her about his roaming the house at night and she accused me of not being consistent with a bedtime schedule (and I really am consistent how many parents can name the step in there bedtime routine? I can!) and she also suggested locking him in his room at night...Um OK I then explained to her that Sam has an odd phobia of closed doors and goes ballistic when I lock him in anywhere and she told me, "well your the parent you just need to be firm." Firm my ass he's afraid! Am I really supposed to sit there while he screams for mommy while he's locked inside his room?ASIF! I wonder what kind of psychological problems that will cause! I have also been filming Sam's tantrums as much as possible so maybe someone who looks at the footage can help me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot believe they suggested locking him in his room, I would hve thrown that person out of my house! Hang in there, better days will come
Post a Comment