Well Sam got a new sleep medication today.. no dice. He was still awake ever 3-4 hours and sometimes like every 30 minutes. Ugh back to the doctor tomorrow. after that we went to Wal*mart I filmed Sam screaming in Wal*mart. Why he is afraid of big crowds and store I will never know. I don't even know what to do or how to help him...
I went out to the ranch today! It was Ken's birthday. We has steaks barbecued on the grill with corn on the cob and salad! Yay! The boys played with their cousins and I got a small break while I pretended not to care and let Mark's family watch them (usually I'm anal and won't let anyone watch them). It's nice to have a small break every once in awhile. I really should stop being so obsessive about it and let Mark's family help watch the kids more often. I just don't want to be a burden on them. You know? I ended up getting home kinda late. I got home in just enough time to kiss Mark before work and hand he the keys to leave. So sad... On the plus side I had a good time and I got to sleep today because Mark watched the kids this afternoon! It was most pleasant!
Since Sam didn't sleep tonight well I cleaned my house and am posting this blog...I prolly should have left it a bit messy for the insurance people coming tomorrow that are going to assess whether or not Sam needs services during the night. Oh well I really really needed a clean house for my sanity! Again with the obsessing I been doing that a lot lately what is that lack of sleep turing my brain to soup?:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you stealing all the clean in the house again? Dangit, woman, didn't we have a talk about this? Heck, if you've got all this extra... well I won't insult you by calling it energy since I know better, but extra "I'm awake whether I want to be or not so I guess I'll clean" time, come over to my house! *grins* JK!
Post a Comment