Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Everything is Just Ducky!

Sam hasn't been sleeping therefore no one has been sleeping! I am so exasperated and I can't do anything about it. I have an appointment with his doctor on the 9th so hopefully that will go well. I already talked to the nurse and she said he'd probably say no to sleeping pills...I don't necessarily want him to have sleeping pills but what are my choices. I have looked into home health care for Sam during the night...My insurance won't cover it so I'm looking into a wavier program. I'm on the waiting list! So wish us luck. Yay that's all I need is more people in Sam's life to "help" him! I just wish they really did help instead of cause me more paperwork, time and my hard earned energy!


The boys started daycare today! I was so excited for them. They had such a great time they didn't want to come home. I am glad they like it there it will be much easier to leave them when I go to work, I know they are having a great time. I have started back to work I am selling discovery toys full time now or as close to full time as my life will allow! The kids go to daycare from 10am-2pm which gives me plenty of time to catch up on powerloop (my discovery toys team)emails and filing and sorting my office. I really need a home office that suits my needs. Mark has the spare room full of crap! I am getting a box and throwing stuff out I am sick of tripping over stuff in the office. the only problem with that is, it is hot! It is so hot in my office that no one, not even the cat wants to be in there! I bought an AC today for the upstairs!

I have a bridal shower to go to tomorrow so that should be fun! I still need to go shopping for a gift! the bride is a bit unusual so I want to find her something special! Also I can't attend the wedding since I have used up my travel allotment for the year (California, Salt Lake City, Missoula 3 times, Bozeman twice, Helena 3 times) all of these trips have been in the last three months!!! luckily she decided to have her party in Butte!

No comments: