Thursday, July 10, 2008

Send in the Experts!

Well the people came today to talk to us about night time respite care for Sam. Ugh he doesn't qualify for the program and I have to apply for B program. I get so frustrated with these things it seems like we have tons of help and no one is actually doing any work! its like construction sites you know the one guy working while the rest are standing on shovels! I feel alone in my struggle to find what Sam needs. I am losing my mind with lack of sleep. Josie is going to drive me to Sam's doctor's appointment this afternoon, since I am afraid of driving while I have had little sleep. I wish I had more money to just take care of Sam myself I am sick of trying to convince government agencies that I need help for my son!

Well as I said before we are off to find new medicine today for Sam wish us luck!

No comments: