Good news Sam can talk like a four year old now! Sam will probably be graduating from speech therapy soon! I am very excited for him! I will be returning to school soon! I'm nervous and excited and a bundle of tears and fears! I am having a ladies night out party on Saturday! It should be fun!

I also found out I can't sing... thank for telling me politely...shit! Talking to my sister in law and she tells me that my voice coach apparently taught me wrong and it bugs people. I sing karaoke all the time and no one has said anything other than I sound good. Don't lie to me people! If I suck tell me don't humor me and say it was good. That's what makes me the maddest is they still encourage me to sing! I took voice lessons for three years if I still "can't sing" maybe I shouldn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment